The 2014 Street Improvement Project includes the repairs of Windy Hill Road, Windy Hill Court, and Angell Road. The project was let out for bid n April 16, 2014, with the low bid contractor being Danner, Inc. The work is scheduled to last 2-3 weeks.
On-Site Construction Observer is Dan Ziebarth.
Click here for maps and news letter.
Construction Schedule Week 1:
· 07/21 - Minor tree removals and cul-de-sac excavation on west end of Windy Hill Road
· 07/22 – Culvert replacements on Windy Hill Road
· 07/22 – Reclaiming pavement will start and pavement sub cut areas as shown on project map on Windy Hill Road
· 07/23 – Sub cut and reclaiming will continue to re-use the material in the sub cut areas on Windy Hill Road
· 07/24 – Sub cut and fill roadway pavement areas with reclaim material
· 07/25 – Reclaim and finish grade Windy Hill Road (road will be gravel until paving occurs at a later date)